Learn How To Lead Others While Leading Yourself
Equip yourself with the skills you are looking for with our Leading Others Programme.
October 6th and 7th, 2021
” All times listed in UK Time”
What is the ‘Leading Others’ Programme all about?
Everything rises and falls on leadership – John Maxwell
We have found that many companies want to grow and usually focus on hiring more people, but what they forget is that the skill levels of the managers of those new hires will determine how well they do and if they will stay.
“Employees don’t leave companies, they leave Managers” – Gallup
Gallup uncovered in one of their surveys that 75% of workers left their jobs voluntarily because of their boss. What is your current retention like?
The Good News
The good news is that leadership and management are learned skills. In the following pages, see what we can offer you and your team and how we can equip them with the skills they need.
See what each module contains.
Module 1: Managing Self
- Mindset shift: A transition from individual contributor to leading others
- Defining the role of the manager
- Your purpose & personal brand
- Understanding yourself & the people you lead
- How to balance billing and managing – Time management principles
- Manage Your Energy
Discovering your overall life purpose for now
Uncovering your 5 purpose drivers
Creating your personal vision & purpose statement
How to navigate through the purpose matrix
Tool: The Purpose Matrix
How to shift your mindset to value doing less for more
How to keep your focus on what matters most
Identify what needs your attention and what to delegate
How to apply the Pareto Principle Weekly & Daily
Tool: The Priority Matrix Worksheet
The essential foundational principles that govern productivity
The four-part framework to develop your 10x Productivity workflow
Apply the 6 Mind Managing Skills to help you stay alert and focused when working on tasks
How to utilise the Productivity Simulation Process to overcome procrastination and ‘I don’t feel like doing this now’ syndrome
Tool: The Productivity Pyramid Worksheet
- The 4 distinct personality profiles to master
- How to motivate and engage your staff
- Essential skills for leading virtual teams and individuals
- Exactly what your employees and customers need to hear from you now
- How to coach your team and customers to helping them get better results
Tools: 25 Key Questions to Ask in your 1-2-1’s with direct reports
The importance of power awareness
How to acknowledge power
The impact of power on others
How to use your power thoughtfully
How to empower others