People – The 6 P’s of Highly Productive People (Part 7)
In this episode, the focus is on ‘PEOPLE’ and I describe the four most common attributes that people display when communicating – this is the 6th and final P of the 6 P’s of Highly Productive People.
John Maxwell is famous for saying that ‘One is too small a number to achieve greatness”. If you are building a business, you cannot achieve any success without having the ability to get along, lead and motivate people. One of the common questions people ask is: How do I lead and manage people who are different to me? We take a look at the following:
- Understanding the four most common temperaments;
- Knowing your default communication preference is your starting point;
- Understanding how other people communicate will help you interact better;
- Having a mindset that people are your greatest asset is key;
- Learning how to understand people must always be high on your agenda.