Priorities – The 6 P’s of Highly Productive People (Part 5)
In this episode, I talk about Priorities, the 4th P in the 6 P’s of Highly Productive People.
Being clear on our priorities is becoming a challenge for many of us. However, a highly productive person has a process and specific criteria that help them.
- Sales – Sales will always be the lifeblood of a business.
- Marketing – The essential key to helping sales.
- Hiring – If you are at the stage of building your team, being involved in the hiring process is a priority for you.
- Personal and leadership development – You must prioritise your development
- Building relationships – Your relationships with others matters
- Cashflow – monitoring your cash flow and data